The Youth Voice Advocate Tool Kit is a compendium of activities that introduce a school community to
- the reasons why schools need to transform
- why students should be included in transformation work
- ways young people can be central players in school change
- what a transformed school looks like and sounds like
- the power of action research as a vehicle for change
Click on the attachment below for this complete Tool Kit.
NOTE: It is VERY important to provide quality facilitator training before utilizing these strategies!